Kardomance is a competitive turn per turn card game where players use a deck of 30 cards to face their opponents. To win, you have to summon cards using mana, cards can be creatures, spell or weapons, you need to use them intelligently to reduce the health points (HP) of your opponents to 0.
Some unique features in Kardomance’s gameplay :
▪ The battleground is splitted in 2 parts
▪ Deck fragments: deck fragments are composed of 15 cards, a deck is made of two deck fragments
▪ Evolutive abilities: heroes you play in Kardomance, own unique abilities which evolve during each games
Development of a game:
▪ At the start of the each game, two bonuses are choosen by the players, each bonus is applied to one side of the battleground (example of
a bonus : “spell damage +1”)
▪ Then players need to ban a deck fragment from the other player
▪ Players then select 2 deck fragments to play and a starting ability for their hero
▪ The first player start with 1 mana that he can use to summon cards, when he finish his turn, the turn of the second player can start.
▪ The game ends when a player have is HP reduced to 0
- RANKED. Player fight to climb in the ladder and earn weekly and monthly
- ARENA. The player select one card among three, and repeat this operation until he have a deck of 20 cards. The player then fight in the arena until he reach 7 wins or 2 defeat, the more wins he accumulates the greater are the rewards.
- CONSTRUCTED EVENT. The player open 10 boosters (the cards obtained are available only during the event) and create a deck of 20 cards with the obtained cards. The player then fight against other event participants to accumulate wins and earn tokens and NFT rewards.
- FREE TO PLAY EVENT. In the weekly free to play event, players can choose a deck to play from the 4 weekly decklists (without the need of owning the
cards) The player then fight against other event participants to accumulate wins and earn NFT rewards.